Week 0 weigh in

Discussion in 'WW Weekly weigh ins' started by MEWeightWatcher, 26 July 2010 Social URL.

1. My weigh day will be a Thursday morning (doing it at home alone).

Thursday just there I was 15st 13lbs :wave_cry::cry:
    This is 7.5lbs heavier than when I started a VLCD (which I did great at but just didn't/couldn't maintain) and I've got myself into physical mess again :break_diet:

I want WW to be sustainable so that I can change my habits for longer than being on 3 milkshakes a day.

I WILL do this!!!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. give_me_chocolate

give_me_chocolate Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi hun!

I am also going WW alone and today is my first day!

I weighed myself today at 14sr 10! more than i thought. I want to get down to 10st!!

We can do this hun!!

I am being bridesmaid in cyprus in june 2011 and i really dont want to b hot and fat!!xx
  4. Lainie10

Lainie10 Mini-Addict :)

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi guys, welcome to the boards, don't worry you're not alone! I weighed in about 5 weeks ago (well, 4 n bit lol) at 17.10... am now down at 17... So, it may feel like we have lots to go, but it will come off, so don't worry!

I find WW to be great, difference of it being that we no longer have to deny ourselves 'normal' food and can pretty much fit in wht we need. As I frequently tell myself, and i know this is very true for me, the whole weight loss malarky is definitely a marathon as opposed to a sprint... Its about retraining ur body and adopting a healthy and sustainable way of eating long term,

All the best in your first week, and don't hesitate to shout if you need anything!!

:) XX
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.