Week 1 = - 11.5lb

ghemz2001

WoW - my 1st week and I have lost 11.5lb i cnt believe it ! Over the moon, it has been a hard 1st week as i still have to cook for the family, and feed my 11month old lots of yummy food and snaks, noticed were i was going wrong this week which is good. Dont ever wanna have to go through what i did day 2-3 so i will stick at tis 100% until my goal weight :)

:cool::cool:

Congratulations, what a loss!! Am only on day 1 and I already wanna give up but after reading this will stick with for a bit longer!!

Thats fantastic - what a feat loss - well done!!

Wow! 11lb 5 is an amazing loss! well done! :) I've got my first weigh in tomorrow, and like you have had to cook for my 3 year old and 10 month old. So I totally know what you've been through. It made me realise how often I would polish off their leftovers. Go us for getting through the first week! x

I have 5 to cook for oldest is 20 and youngest is 4 + OH left overs kills me it's waste and I literally take the plates and scrape the second they finish so as not to tempt myself.
God I'm even jealous of the bloody dog!!

ha ha claire-louise!! awww it is the most difficult diet ive ever done but the results make it worth it big time, no pain no gain! keep at it girls xxx

Wow huni well done!! :eek::)

Well doen on your start of your weight loss journey hun x

Back