Step 1 Sole Source Week 1 - 13lbs down!

Stats this far

Attachments

• IMG_1273.PNG
    IMG_1273.PNG
    776.1 KB · Views: 18
Week 1 weigh in!!!!! 6kg/13lbs down

Just had my first official weigh in since starting the sole source last Sunday. This is the first week I managed without any cheats! And seeing the results I will keep going to goal weight this time. I lost 6kilos!!!!

Start weight: 82kg (12st 9)
Goal weight: 60kg (9st 4)
Current weight: 76kg
Height: 168cm (5'6)
Week 1 - lost 6kg (13lbs)
Week 2- ????

When I did the diet in 2012. I didn't reach goal weight then so this time around I'll definitely hit goal and then some!!!! Thanks for all the support in this group!

And I'll be documenting my Cambridge journey on my YouTube channel shortly! Currently have tips on how to make body butters for stretch marks and some skincare tips!

Channel: https://m.youtube.com/user/ilovette1

Attachments

• IMG_1286.JPG
    IMG_1286.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 9
Oh well done Lovett

That is super brilliant news. Will check out your channel. I had s look on FB but so many groups. Also, I'm not one to go big on social media, I have a FB account but every secrecy setting available. Originally only set it up to do s but if recon for work. Same with twitter and Instagram, Snapchat etc... I like to stay anonymous. Especially with this and until I lose the weight.

Stay with the board, or send me a private message link. Will keep you progressed in final outcome :) xxx

Another weigh in yesterday and lost 2.5kilos!
Been gymming daily and loving it.

The body is finally getting in shape and am almost halfway on my journey. Cheated on my birthday with a piece of chicken but otherwise staying on track. Now weighing 74kilos so 14 kilos to go

Lovett

Happy belated returns :) :) hope you had a fantastic time!

And stop you're putting the rest of us to shame lady..

;) ;)

Well done, I will try the gym when nearer goal lol

Keep up the good work am glad you're posting here still as the Facebook forum. Tried to find it, failed, send the link if you get a chance

xxxx

Last edited:
Thank you very much @SummerChic
Here's an image of the group, do join it gives heaps of inspiration and support daily and trust me it beats minimins any day of the week as am always logged in on my fb thanks to the app.

Attachments

• IMG_1552.PNG
    IMG_1552.PNG
    669.3 KB · Views: 13
Hiiiii! Am now 65kg and have five more kilos to lose @SummerChic the fb group has been so helpful and encouraging and filled with information.

Am almost at goal now so I just need 4 more weeks to get there.

Lol,

Hey Lovett,

Well I never heard back from the group... lol, which is fine, I'm actually more than happy here, in fact I'm really happy here.

Not to crazy busy busy, suits me just fine. Well done lovely lady for achieving such a brilliant loss.

You're almost there lady, keep at it, only another 5kg, you're so close.. :) so glad you've popped back, tried looking for your weight loss blog, I didn't find it... :( ... put a link on here ?

To ask if your friends have noticed is just rude ;) but I will, what lovely comments have you been getting.

hearing your news is great. I wish I could drop to 3 products a day, am sure I would see bigger loses, one inch shorter and I could, arghh...

Send a link for your diet blog, will be great to read/ see it.

I have another 3 stone 5lbs to target. So will be here a while, week 12 today, going up to step 2 from tomoz, then another round of 1b. Hoping to get close to goal by Xmas, you getting close gives me further determination, just keep swimming lovely

Well done

:mm035:
XXXX

Last edited:
Hey Lovette,

I have just read through your diary and you are doing so well.

I am also on the Facebook group and find it really helpful!

Xx

@Mini_Kate the group has been everything to me and still keeps me motivated. Minimums has changed since I first joined in 2012 and as technology grows social media works better for most of us. Do ping me in the group so I know who you are as well! Glad to have you all on this journey ❤️❤️❤️❤️

@SummerChic how is it going?
Am doing well! Almost at target now but the pounds are getting harder to shift but am on it :)

Hey Lovette,

How are you getting on? I am glad to read that you are almost at target, I hope you are keeping motivated. I would imagine it can feel more challenging the closer you are to goal as the weight is slower to drop and you should already been feeling a lot more better about yourself being near the goal you want to be.

I am looking forward to reading that you have smashed your goal in the very near future.

xx

Back