Week 1 5st to lose

Hi Msrue, "most" people lose an average of 1st a month, but this all depends on your start weight. Some people lose lots really quickly and then it slows down after the first few weeks, some people lose it slowly and steadily (like me). Whether 5st in 3 months is possible I couldn't tell you to be honest x

Hi I'm aiming for 3 stone in 2 months but I've really increased my activity. I'm running and playing squash and its hard. I've lost 11lb in my first week (without exercise) so all I can think to advise you on is increase the calories you use x

Hi am also hoping o lose 3 stone in 2months but not looking likely, like you I lost 11lb in my first week on my second I lost 5lb and on my 3rd I lost 4lb bearing in mind I haven't exercised few walks nothing major am just starting week 4 and going to start 30day shred. This last time I did lipotrim I was doing a spin class twice a week and my first week only lost 7lb and averaged about 3/4 lb a week.

So I supposed what am saying is does exercise speed up or slow down cause your building muscle? I suppose I'll know this week after exercising.

My pharmacists said it can make you retain water so make sure you drink more when you're exercising like to the point your peeing lots that way you'll get rid of the excess and also don't forget the weeks you've not lost as much you may have gained muscle xxx

Im hoping for 1.5stone in 1 month.... hopefully I'll do it

First timer how did you manage spinning twice a week flipping heck lol I'm only running which in the past has been amazing for weight loss, I'm also drinking tonnes more water too :-/ once I get to 14st 2lb I am doing re feed x

I have to admit the first week was hard at spin but was ok after that, that was 3 years ago last time I did lipotrim. I haven't exercised in a year since fell pregnant and had my 3rd boy so pretty busy. My little boy is now 3 months so I started lipotrim 3 weeks ago and started 30day shred today am hoping it helps shift the weight.

Hey Girls! The reported losses are very encouraging and a little bit exciting too! I'm on day 4 and have managed to hold off weighing myself! I'm weighing in tomorrow and have everything crossed that dreams of carbs, major sulking (while boyfriend tucks into pizza!) and constant trips to the loo will have paid off! I need the loss to keep me on track I think! :)

hi kayroo i am looking to loose 5st same as you but only lost 7lb in my first week i hope it picks up and doesnt slow down ha

I started week 4 on Tuesday and at last weigh in I'd lost 19lbs it's totally possible to lose a large amount of weight depends on your body though I think. Good luck xx

Thanks vixxx i am sure i will do it no matter how long it takes. I felt really sick today thought i was goin to collapse it was horrible but i ploughed thru and seem to be better now but keep getting colds sweats every now n then dud u get any of that?

For about 5/6 days I felt sick, had tummy ache and had headaches. All that's gone now though and I feel great lots if energy and a bit more confidence. I'm in this for the long haul really want this weight gone xx

I have come out the other side now feeling great. I am in it for long haul aswell i have always been big since i was a kid and really want to change my way of eating aswell and bad habbits. Got my second weigh in on wednesday this coz i am working all day monday and tuesday. I am starting to see a difference in my body already so hope i have lost a simular amount this week as i did last week x x

Fingers crossed for you! I'm so glad you're feeling better now. I started comfort eating when I was around 20 and piled on the pounds then I'm learning not to use food in this was its hard but I've got so much good in my future I want to be around to enjoy it xx

Back