Week 1 and I've lost..........

Bananadrama

Silver Member
13lbs!!!!!! :happy036:

I can't believe it!!! HOW chuffed am I!! Teeheeee!!!!

Roll on week 2!..........:D

that is wonderful, down a whole 2 on the BMI!!! congratulations!!! good luck for next week! :D

That's AMAZING Bouncy!!! TRES JEALOUS!!! :) x I'd be strutting around if it was me!

Brilliant news, well done!!

Heeheeeee!!! Thanks folks! I honestly cannot believe it! When I look in the mirror it's like I can SEE myself changing as I'm looking in it! Woohoooooo I'm SO gonna be a sheksy bride! :D
Hope you're all having a good week too. xx

what an excellent loss well done :)

What great news. Especially as its the weekend. My mind wondered a bit today, but came on here and read your post a feel motivated to continue. I had a sneaky peek yesterday which was my 4th day and I had lost 7lbs maybe I can loose 13lbs in my first week too x

Ahhh that's great sammy! I'm glad it's given you abit of motivation :) DEFINITELY stick with it! I'd lost 6lbs after 4 days and I was chuffed with that! PLEASE don't give up! Let me know how you get on! xx

BB, i wondered where you had gone!!!

good luck love xx

smirnoff! I tried, I really tried but with what happened to Mum etc I just couldn't get with it. Then I started to panic as wedding's not far off and this seemed like a good choice and atthe moment, I'm pleased I did it!! WOW, well done you! You've lost every week! I NEVER could do that on ww! Can you see that bikini creeping up towards you?! lol xx

BouncyBride said:
smirnoff! I tried, I really tried but with what happened to Mum etc I just couldn't get with it. Then I started to panic as wedding's not far off and this seemed like a good choice and atthe moment, I'm pleased I did it!! WOW, well done you! You've lost every week! I NEVER could do that on ww! Can you see that bikini creeping up towards you?! lol xx

So when is the wedding?

Back