Step 1 Sole Source Week 1 Complete, the results are in....

Tyntyn

So, I went and had my first weigh in today and almost had a heart attack.

I've lost a massive 18.5lbs in just 7 days. I don't know how or why, but I'm so very happy!

Can't wait for next Friday now :)

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW! I presume you were 100% for those 7 days? Did you do any exercise/increase your activity, just out of interest?

You should be SO proud of yourself!!! Well done girlie! truly inspirational!

Now I can't wait until my weigh in on Wednesday!

Yup, totally 100%, almost drowned in water, but I think it helped the most. Can't wait to see what happens next Friday :)

(Also, I have man bits! But its ok, my name could be either! :)))

Yup, totally 100%, almost drowned in water, but I think it helped the most. Can't wait to see what happens next Friday :)

(Also, I have man bits! But its ok, my name could be either! :)))

Hahah, oh sorry!!!! I just always presume...very silly of me. Same here, I need the toilet ALL the time! How much water do you drink in a day? I was drinking 4 litres of plain water and about a 1 litre of green tea and I was wondering if I should lower my intake of plain water to 3 litres? Was just thinking about it...

It's all good :)

I'm on about 3 litres myself, plus all the tea and coffee I drink, going to try and keep it at 3 for this week to see if the loss stays good, if it goes down alot, I'll drink more :)

Best of luck for Wednesday :) It really is the best feeling seeing the numbers :)

I'm on about 3 litres myself, plus all the tea and coffee I drink, going to try and keep it at 3 for this week to see if the loss stays good, if it goes down alot, I'll drink more :)

Best of luck for Wednesday :) It really is the best feeling seeing the numbers :)

Wow that is amazing!!!!!!!!!! I'm in day 4 and trying to drink as much water as possible (not logging how much, maybe should start doing that) - do you clothes feel looser? Hope you have another good week this week :)

They do a little yea, it's just the happy feeling I like more however, not feeling really blah and lazy anymore. Actually want to get up and do stuff now :)

Best of luck with your own weigh in :)

Thank you very much! I really am counting down the days, however I have two essays to finish before then- all I want to do is see my weight loss, which will hopefully be a good amount.

What a loss…amazing! Well done!

Back