Week 1 Day 1- Determined!

Smurfette

Silver Member
If you only knew how much I hated getting dressed this morning - i am in jeans that i havent worn for 2 years or so:eek: and i feel like i am REALLY carrying that spare tyre around with me. i had a half shake this morning ...vanilla - just downed it as quick as i could - it wasnt so bad (even with some floating bits lol) and yes my mind keeps popping in thinking about some food ..or a sandwich later on but NO this is not the way it is going to be.... the fact that i can feel the huge tummy pushing against my jumper is enough to remind me why i am doing this.... 3 weeks to the wedding (not mine) and hopefully a class sexy dress and a flatter tummy. Onwards and Upwards! Well downwards on the scales like!! have a good day everyone!!

Best of luck smurfette. Keep us posted on ur progress.....

If ever u feel tempted to av a nibble just picture that lil black dress and how fab ur gona look....

thanx for words of confidence suejulybride - onto 2nd half of morning shake now happy days! feeling like i can do this!

i am sooo proud! i made it through the homework club i give after school and they had loads of freshly made sandwiches with all sorts of yummy fillings and i resisted!!!! i am ABSOLUTELY starving now - but i am not giving in ... i am gonna go for a walk and think about the dress and the date i have for the wedding! Happy days!

...and you feel great after you've got through something like that, eh?

Goodluck...!

this time next week you will be flying it!

Well done for resisting the sandwiches. That must have felt sooo good.

Back