1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Step 1 Sole Source Week 1 day 1

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by minjara, 1 September 2014 Social URL.

1. minjara

minjara Member

Good morning fellow CDers. This is day ine if week one. Im 29....5ft 10 and 24st 10lb....I have a long road to go down but hoping I can go down in successfully. Woke up and had first shake....choc mint with ice in it and what was lovely. Still my fave flavour. I have a tetra for lunch and almost finished my first 600mls water.. got counter on phone for that. Just trying to work out times to have my 4 packs?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. minjara

minjara Member

Day 2 in the cder house..... I have a sore throat n headache from hell and its TOTM...... I want medicine n greasy burger n I cant cause these shakes. I stupidly put a mozzarella ball in my mouth yesterday without thinking. Had a bit of a to do with myself about it then came home and fell asleep on sofa so missed my 4th sachet so bad day all round. But onward and downward. I don't like the butterscotch too sickly for my liking. Choc mint still favourite. I know if I can complete the weel I can do anything.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

4. Willpowerwoman!

Willpowerwoman! Well-Known Member

Hi

Welcome! Im 32 18st and a fellow tallie at 5ft 9 and have some way to go yet. Don't worry about the mozerellla it happens quite a bit at first! Just goes to show how unconscious some of are calorie intake is! Good luck on your journey :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins