Week 1- Delighted

lozzer58

Good morning, First week completed and delighted with a 9lb loss, didnt think it would be quite as much as that so very very pleased, hope everyone is having a good week too X

Hi Zeldas, i am sure you will have a good loss, first week is never easy but the prize at the end of the week is well worth it ! Let us know how you get on. where in the east riding are you ?

Yeah I know what you mean about the 1st week not being easy, but so far so good :) I live in Brough, where about's are you?

Hi - big big well done to you! I am starting tomorrow and am excited to see next weeks results xxx

Sorry me again, was this just shakes or a mixture of soups/ bars and shakes

Hi soontobeslimsarah, welcome to exante ! I have a mixture of soups shakes and bars I also have a couple of drinks of bullion too a day. It's vital you drink plenty as they say THE MORE YOU DRINK THE MORE YOU SHRINK . The first few days won't be easy but it soon passes and it becomes a lot easier I promise. Good luck let us know how you get on x

9lbs is amazeballs! Especially since you're already close to you're goal weight! Well done Lozzer58!

thank you thatsnotmyname and angelamee yes very pleased with loss i was quite shocked if i am honest, loving exante !!!! Hope your both doing well

Well done on your first week and great results keep up the good work :)

Back