Week 1 diary

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by busted, 29 March 2014 Social URL.

1. busted

busted New Member

Hi there!
    So I started lipotrim as an 18st male on Monday 24th March hoping to do this for 4 weeks and here is how it has gone so far!
    Day 1 was easy probably due to the weekends events taking there toll.
    Day 2 was full of headaches and temptation but I soon realised I wasn't taking onboard enough water 3litres plus is really needed.
    Day 3 was the toughest with temptation all around with a conference banquet and free drinks then an evening meal again with a paid bar. I resisted......somehow!
    Day 4, I thought this would be tough after yesterday but a good nights sleep and I found this day a smooth one.
    Day 5, due to working away a lot and will be next week this was my first weigh in day........I lost 5lbs in the first 4 1/2 days. Over the moon with this result and already looking forward to the next weigh in day!
    Day 6 shake for breakfast and to celebrate some good news on the job front we went for an Italian meal. I had chicken with veg in tomato sauce and water to drink. Whilst not good that I ate a meal, I think I tried to stick with the protein as best as I could.
    Day 7 is tomorrow but I will be back on the shakes as I have done for the this first week!
    The chicken soup is awful! Shakes are ok with the choc one my fav when blended with ice cubes making a smoothie.
    Here's to next week!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.