Week 1 down.

Rela

Wannabe Lean!!!
So today I have been on Atkins for a week. I have lost 6lbs and am chuffed to bits. Haven't felt hungry or stroppy once, have mountains of energy and am able to get up when I wake up knowing I have yummy sausages and eggs for breakfast to look forward to.
I just wish I had a tape measure because I'm sure I've lost at least 2 inches off my thighs, I have saggy trousers now where they were tight just a week ago!

Superb, you have just got to love Atkins haven't you. :D

Here's some balloons for you

:553:

Thanks folks! I am so chuffed! Hunting the house for a tape measure now, bloody sure I've got one of those paper ones from Ikea somewhere, deffo got to start measuring! We have one of those wipe board thingies in kitchen and I've made a little chart on it so I can keep track as the weeks go by. I'm so happy (especially now Jim has said I can have G&T!).

Hiya, just want to add my congrats, 6lbs off is a fantastic start and your goals are very clear and realistic. Keep us informed. :)

Week 2 down and another 3lbs off!!!! :D :D :D :D

Hey well done, you are doing great Rela. Feels good doesn't it :D

An absolutely fantastic result hun! 9lbs in 2 weeks is fab and great motivation to continue!

Are you going to carry on with induction or are you going on to OWL?

XX

I think I'm gonna stick as close to Induction as I can for the foreseeable, still have a ways to go yet so don't want to sabotage myself LOL

I stayed on Induction for nearly 6 months Real, it worked for me.

LOL, only just noticed then. :D Go and drool over my before's and afters. :)

They are under success stories love, It can be done is the title.

Week 3 down: 2.5lb off this week. :D

I saw that, well done that's great.

I think I'm looking at my first stone off for the next weigh-in. Exciting stuff! My friend is having a Burlesque themed Hen Night in April and I am determined to fit into a size 10 corset dress by then!!!

Back