week 1 ont the lt diet

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by shazzaa, 29 January 2009 Social URL.

1. shazzaa

shazzaa Member

Hi all im on my second week on the diet,struggled like mad the first week but feel alot better this week,im glad to off come across this site gives me even more determenation.I was just wondering after ive lost about 3stone will i have a tummy hang this is really bothering me :( good anyone answer my ? plz

week 1 - 8lb :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    You might do! Just do as much exercise as possible, and stomach toning exercises!!

4. Roddy

Roddy Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(10.86%)
    Depends on your age I reckon..... sit ups should sort it tho :)

5. Demaris

Demaris Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    You could, I am 35 and have 2 children, i'm expecting not to have a slim tummy after all this. My kids wrecked my stomach bless em...stretch marks and all! Its hard to tell, but I plan on doing lots of tummy toning exersises when I feel less tired :)

6. shazzaa

shazzaa Member

Hi all and thanks for the posts,guess i will try and do sum situps im 30 and got 4 kids i weigh in at 12 4 at the min hope to get to about 10 or a size 12 wat ever comes 1st good luk to you all xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.