Week 1 restart weigh in

Yasmine

One last chance
Wow, 13lbs gone. That is the highest ever lol.

Back in the 10 stones, very happy with that, just 2 more weeks to go :)

Thanks, LT is definitely the best diet. It is harder the second time round though, well, this is my third time LOL. Kept gaining 1 stone every time I came off.

Well done Yas, that's a great result.

This is going to be your last time on LT though isn't it?

Hope you can succeed fully and get rid of those food demons once and for all Yas. I've had a REALLY stressfull weekend, I don't want to discuss it........In the past, I would have sought comfort in lots of stodgy, sweet foods but amazingly enough, I haven't reached for the bread/cakes/biscuits/chocolate this time.......so if I can do it...I know you can do it too!!!!

wow well done yas!!!! :D fantastic x

Well done Yas thats brill! I know how hard you were on yourself about what you put on after refeed but youve been determined about it and getting it back off again! Heres to next weeks weigh in :D
Jodie x

Great news Yas ... thrilled for you ..keep that positive feeling going now

awww brill!!

Well done you, goes to show that most of your gains seems to be glycogen and water :)

Well done again Yas!! :) Hope you can sort out those food demons ;) xx

Sharon - I hope you're okay :eek: xx

well done brilliant

Hi Yasmine,
fantastic weight loss, must give you a great boost. Best of luck for the next two weeks.
Doirin

Thanks everyone, I really want to get back to eating to be hinest, but if I lost this much in 1 week, I should be able to get down to my initial target :).

fantastic yaz. just ignore what happened before and take this as your new start x

h xx

Thanks harriet, I'll try :D

Hi Yasmine

Well done sweet, that's a great loss. Be gentle with yourself though, I am sure trying to balance this diet when you get near the end must be so hard, so hang in there. We all have to go back to 'real' eating sometime...its just a case of making the correct choices, easier said than done I know.
Good luck!! ;)

Back