Week 1 results 1st weigh-in

size102b

Banned
Hello Im happy to say I lost 6.5lbs :D
Hope 3-4 next week I am NOT weighing myself until next week as the scales make me jumpy weight up and down :eek:

Thanks for your support in Week 1 xx

Very well done! xx

WOW - well done you, what a great first week's weight loss, you must be well chuffed! You'll be all set and raring to go for week 2 now.

I'm the same as you about the scales, I'm staying off them until next Monday morning!

Have a great day hun x

WOW - well done you, what a great first week's weight loss, you must be well chuffed! You'll be all set and raring to go for week 2 now.

I'm the same as you about the scales, I'm staying off them until next Monday morning!

Have a great day hun x

Ha Ha the SCALES ADDICTION not pretty is it :( lol
Thanks alot I was stuck at -6lbs since Friday was getting a tad nervous that it wasnt gona work for me so yesterday I made sure I drank 2ltrs of water spaced out all day and 1/2lb shifted?
I enjoy CS as I can have a healthy salad when we go out......
How you doing ?xx

Ha Ha the SCALES ADDICTION not pretty is it :( lol
Thanks alot I was stuck at -6lbs since Friday was getting a tad nervous that it wasnt gona work for me so yesterday I made sure I drank 2ltrs of water spaced out all day and 1/2lb shifted?
I enjoy CS as I can have a healthy salad when we go out......
How you doing ?xx

he he I know, I'm always stepping on the scales first thing when I get up, but no more!! I'm gong to ignore them or even put them away and only weight myself once a week.........well, I'm going to try :p

Yeah, the diet is going pretty good, it's fairly flexable and I'm not particularly hungry on it..so far so good and hope it continues! I do think the water intake helps, but not going over the top of course! I manage the 2lit a day plus my coffee etc.

Take care x

Here's to week 2 :)

he he I know, I'm always stepping on the scales first thing when I get up, but no more!! I'm gong to ignore them or even put them away and only weight myself once a week.........well, I'm going to try :p

Yeah, the diet is going pretty good, it's fairly flexable and I'm not particularly hungry on it..so far so good and hope it continues! I do think the water intake helps, but not going over the top of course! I manage the 2lit a day plus my coffee etc.

Take care x

Here's to week 2 :)

HAHA Its awful isnt it the scales squeak at me have a look ahave a look but we know our weight goes up and down all week also we know that we do it to see if the plan is working so when the scales arent kind we get depressed ! HIDE THE SCALES I SAY !
Well done you I expect you'll have agreat week 2 result also xx

Well done you ! Great loss ! :D x

that's brilliant - i have just started and i am a bit confused about the snack thing.

Hi and welcome :D

Did you get a starter pack? The book in there is great,also I have posted on here and asked what people eat as I was getting confused too ha doesnt take much =)
Will have a look on here and paste it for you to see x

that's brilliant - i have just started and i am a bit confused about the snack thing.

Thanks Alison xx

Hi Kelly - I'm only on day 5 of CS but finding it really good, easy to follow and I'm not any more hungry than I'd normally be.

You replace 2 meals a day with a shake/soup/bar, have a protien based meal once a day with unlimited veg/salad and you can also have up to 3 low-carb snacks a day (say certain fruit, cheese, ham, tuna, veg, 1/2 bar etc). The book that comes with the CS starter pack lists all what you can and can't eat.

There are loads of meal replacement diets out there, such as Slim Fast, and they are all kinda similar, but as Lexi pointed out CS is much lower in carbs than most, so you will lose weight quicker.

Good luck if you decide to give it a try, the starter pack from Rowlands (instore or online and their the only seller in the UK of CS) gives you everything you need to get started, even a shaker! x

Back