• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 1 Results!!

Hi All,

Well I had my weigh in last night and it was the 9 pounds as I suspected!! Really pleased with that and another pound of this morning!! Going to aim for 4 more to make it 1 stone in two weeks, do you think I can do it?

Really enjoyed the meeting last night and the techniques we used to visualise ourselves slim and we got the foundation books so I am going to have a good old read through that this weekend.

Hope you are all doing great and getting fab losses!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
well done - a fab start!
daisy x

Thanks both, it's going very well I just want to keep it up. Doing a lot of reading, internet surfing and watching TV to pass the time and hunger (not real hunger mental hunger)

I just want to mental hunger to go and all will be great.

Silver Member
Congrats! A great start.

And yes, a stone in 2 weeks in possible - I think my first week was 11lb and my 2nd week 6lb - however I weighed more than you to start with, so don't bank on it.

Good luck - you'll do jus great, I'm sure :)

I am determined to do it still 10 pounds down today but hopefully will lose that 4 in the next 4 days!!

thats great Ali keep at it.

Getting her sparkle back
Thats amazing!
I can't wait to start :)
Thats amazing!
I can't wait to start :)
yup the losses encourage you to just keep going.

It doesnt cease to amaze me the amounts people loose in their first week and over the course.

I can not get over how much several of my group have lost. I am one of the lowest at 1.5 stone in a week (sedantry job). Other guys nearing 3 stone. truly life changing opportunity awaits you hanmac