Week 1 suffering was SOOoooo WORTH IT!

xxAlliexx

Just completed a week of total solution and weighed myself this morning. I'VE LOST 11 LBS!!! Best weight loss I've ever had in a week. First 4 days were hard and at work I've been a bit gormless (arguably not all to do with the diet) - but feel I marvelous now and very chuffed.

If anyone is doing week 1 and is starting to question whether its worth it....IT IS, keep going! Hope this positive feeling lasts :)

WELL DONE!! 11ibs is amazing result.Carry on....

well done good weight loss even if the scales next week don't say wat u wish for jusyt keep goimg a loss is a loss it will be all wrth it in the end

Wow!! Well done you and thanks for sharing that - starting tomo and really need an up - thank you again!!

Good luck pearlygirl, you'll be fine x

Hi Allie well done on your weight loss so far it is fantastic.I am on wk 1 day 4 and my 1st weigh in is on mon 26th so cross fingers its a good loss :) Callam

omg 11 pounds in a week that is amazing sweetie i hope i do as well as u xxx

Well done for getting through your first week ! I'm doing Exante TS for the first time and currently on 2nd day. Will do a weigh in on Friday and hopefully will be a spectacular as yours ! Will post results here if thats ok....

Hmm - well I wasn't fine that time, but the good news is, I'm now minus eight pounds having completed my first week on total solution! Yay me!Yay us!!

Back