week 1 W.I.

tryer

Silver Member
:D W.I week one down!!!

ok today was my weigh in day and i have lost 4lb so i am very happy, i have achieved my goal of under 80kg:553: i'm so happy i have been struggling to break this goal for ages no matter what i did on other diets i could not get past this hurdle, i think it was more psychological in the end then actually not physically being able to.
i'm trying and acieving.

tryer

Well done tryer! All the best for week 2 :clap:

Hi Tryer, been looking out for your first results!! 4lb is great well done. :D
i too seem to be stuck around the same weight as you, im really hoping on my 1st WI on monday that i've pushed through it:)

hey amyeve, i'm very happy i pushed through the 80ky barrier. it was a mental battle.
have upped my game this week.... so weight loss theoretically should be better about 5lbs. (actually thats my new aim this week 5lbs).

just seen your signature, what happened??? did you eat something or just miss out some shakes?
xx

4lbs nearer to goal...... what's not to be pleased about? Well done

AMYEVE yeah was not up on the shakes i missed some, (and as we know they are an essential part in loosing the weight, and getting all vits needed, also my water was poor on the last two days, and we need the water to flush out the rubish.)

BONZO that's so true -4lbs is great can't grumble.... i'm very pleased really but do need to pull up my socks.

at the moment so far so good on week 2 challenge. i must admit (soz carolyn = my cdc) i have had some water flavourings to help get down the water but i am on about 3 and a half pints a day now!!!

Back