Week 1 weigh in 8 more to go

miss vlcd38

Silver Member
Week 1 weigh in today and I've lost 8lbs so feeling rather pleased with myself :)

how was day 1 for you ? I hope it's been a good 1 and you will soon see the results

I found day 1 not too hard. I think it might get tricky in the next couple of days.. Any tips to staying on track in the first week? X

Day 3 can be tricky but stay focused and don't listen to voice In your head telling u that you can lose weight eating real food because if that was the case we wouldn't all be on this diet.

Keep busy and stay away from food drinking lots of water helps too.
Early nights in bed or sitting in the bath are all things I do to stay on track.

Keeping busy isn't a problem as I have a 5 and a half month old, so there's always something to do between playing, feeding her and changing her bum!
This diet is also helped by the fact that the food/shakes are tasty (well, so far!)

Is it your first time on the diet? X

That's good you are busy makes it much easier to manage and I'm sure having a little one is a handful. My 4 children are all getting older with youngest 9.

No I started last jan weighing 16.8 and I got down to 11.11. I had bf on my case big time as he met me when I was big so it was very drastic for him. So I came off diet maintained for a while and then my thyroid prob played up and I started gaining again. So medication was highered which speeds metabolism up but also makes you hungry all the time.

So this year I started at 13.7, of which I'm already down to 12.13 so not far off of where I ended last time.

This time I'm aiming to go to 10.7 or at the max 11 stone. I'm hoping that it won't be as drastic shock to bf as he's got used to me being smaller.

This diet works really well and I'm hoping to be on it around 8 weeks longer if I have to.

How much do you want to lose?

Mine will take me back into my size 10 clothes it's been a battle but I'm pleased I started this year lighter than last. :)

Wow, that was a great loss.

I'm at 13.12 now and aiming for 9.7, hoping then to maintain my weight at 10st.

Do you do any sort of exercise as well?

My boyf has said if I get to 10 st, he'll propose. Think he'll 'forget' he said it by the time I achieve it, haha! X

Oh wow what an incentive to do it. I'd love that but alas won't be happening.

Yes I do exercise and attended karate last night and ran at the gym the day before.

The weight will fall off on this diet as its really good I used to weigh 9.12 and I'm 5ft 9 so was size 8-10 but I'd be happy just to be back in my size 10 clothes again.

Looks like we are nearly the same weight with close goals.

I don't lose weight that fast normally after first week I will lose 3lbs a week.

Back