Week 1 - weigh in - on my way down !!

bryal99

Well - It's been a busy week as always in our household, which unfortunately, impacts a bit on how I manage, to manage what I am eating ! :cry:

There are some evenings where I have ended up making 3 different meals ( 1 for mother in law, 1 for children and my DC - fortunately not too complicated for me !). I have visited Mac D's and not eaten :angel09:and I have made all sorts of yummy stuff for the children and manged to be good !

I have struggled a bit in the evenings and so when I have been peckish have tried to have a healthy option eg fruit, nakd bar or oat cakes... On the odd day I may have eaten more :rolleyes: of those than I should have.

On the flip side I have managed to avoid alcohol, chocolate and chips !

My 8 year old made fairy cakes and insisted I tried one - how could I not.... and we went shopping at the weekend and - if I am confessing.... :break_diet:I did have ....some Millies cookies (whoops!) and clotted cream :eek: on my scone....(BIG whoops!) The rest of the time I was pretty perfect !!:D

Well the long and the short of it is......... that I have lost 5 lbs. This I am very happy with!:party0011:

That's a great loss, well done! :D

I know what you mean about feeling peckish in the evenings; that's my worst time too. Just stick with what you're doing and try to nibble on something healthy. :greenapple:

Good luck and fingers crossed for week 2! :cross:

WOW!!! Laura that's BRILLIANT!!

What a fantastic start ... keep it up - well perhaps not the Millie's cookies and the clotted cream eh?? ;) xx

Fantastic loss Laura and you managed to have a bit of a life whilst doing it :D Looks like you are back in the game.

Back