Week 1 Weigh in Result... ^.^

Xypher

2010 - Year I get slim :)
I just got home from my first weigh in..

I lost....

10 pounds :D

I cannot believe at all that I have lost this amount of weight in the space of a week. That is just absolutely insane. I have never ever lost this amount of weight so easily and quickly before it has just knocked me for 6

As a former sceptic I urge anyone thinking of doing this to try it.. I have stuck to it 100% and the result is amazing :) Of course this has boosted my confidence up to get through the second week.. I am aiming for a 4 pound loss next week if not more.. then i will have hit 1 stone in 2 weeks

Ill do a proper diary later after I have stopped buzzing hahaha

Take Care

Well done you, that's a great loss!

Congratulations - you must be so pleased - just remeber this feeling whenever you feel low next. Did you cdc measure you because I bet you have lost inches too. I had my first weigh this week and I lost 13lb and 8 inches. It's amazing to think that you can lose that much weight in one week but very scary to think that if you can lose 10lb in a week than you could also put that much weight on in one week too

No she didnt take any measurements unfortunatly... tho I will get her to next week. I am just happy that the scales show some loss :D Makes it all worthwhile...

Wow can feel the happy vibes from down here in Glos :D

Well done you so pleased for you. Gives me the courage to really give it a go on Monday x

Well done, great result. x x :D

thats a brilliant loss well done, definitely get CDC to measure you because if one week you dont seem to lose so much you would have lost it in inches :D

Excellent well done :) .. have another great week x

thats a brilliant loss well done, definitely get CDC to measure you because if one week you dont seem to lose so much you would have lost it in inches :D

Ya I mean I have noticed that my jeans and stuff are feeling a bit loose...I think ill make sure she does it next time.

And thankyou all for the comments :) I hope you have a great week too pixie :)

well done xx

Wooooohooooooo........well done :D

Fantastic XY!

MM

Wow well done you. I hope i loose that in my 1st week, i go Thur nite.

Back