Week 1 weigh in result!

elliebird

:D yay I am 6lbs lighter:D:D:D

I am up early today even though I have a week off:rolleyes: weighed myself and got a pleasant suprise, so I have treated myself to mushrooms in a squirt of fry light a poached egg and 2 heathy eating bacon rashers with no fat on, I hope this breakfast will be OK on Xenical as I am off shopping today with a friend and I don't want any accidents :eek:

:D yay I am 6lbs lighter:D:D:D

I am up early today even though I have a week off:rolleyes: weighed myself and got a pleasant surprise, so I have treated myself to mushrooms in a squirt of fry light a poached egg and 2 healthy eating bacon rashers with no fat on, I hope this breakfast will be OK on Xenical as I am off shopping today with a friend and I don't want any accidents :eek:

A BIG WELL DONE to you,
yes that brekkie should be fine, it would not effect me as i do my roast potatoes in fry light on Sunday's and have no side effect's (but every one's body will reacted different to things ):)

YAY ! Well done on your first week :D Breakfast should be OK, eggs *might* cause you to have a side effect as they're over the 5% rule, but they are one of those foods that are trial and error as they effect some people but not others.
x

woo congrats! thats a great loss :)

Well done I just started my 2nd week on Tuesday as well so hopefully we will see each other around on here!

Hello, Just want to say well done ... i start tomorrow and this is inspirational to me... keep up the good work and i hope to speak to you on here as we are not far off each other on starting times

Gems xx

Back