Week 1 Weigh-in: Results 5lbs :(

That's_So_Fetch

Gold Member
I only lost 5 lbs and am feeling abit low about it :( .

She said that the expected weightloss in the first week is 7+ lbs and asked if i had stuck to just the 3 sachets a day. I was really pi##ed off :mad: because thats all i had, apart from 1 day when i had 2 sachets because i had to throw the other down the sink and i had no spare.

She said that it could have been fluid retention or stress. I said i am a natural stresshead :rolleyes: so i hope its not that.

I tried to measure myself to see if i had lost any inches but i was coming up with more than last week so i just left it.

I guess 5 lbs is a start. Fingers crossed i do well next week.

Hope everyone else is doing well xx :)

I only lost 5 lbs and am feeling abit low about it :( .

She said that the expected weightloss in the first week is 7+ lbs and asked if i had stuck to just the 3 sachets a day. I was really pi##ed off :mad: because thats all i had, apart from 1 day when i had 2 sachets because i had to throw the other down the sink and i had no spare.

She said that it could have been fluid retention or stress. I said i am a natural stresshead :rolleyes: so i hope its not that.

I tried to measure myself to see if i had lost any inches but i was coming up with more than last week so i just left it.

I guess 5 lbs is a start. Fingers crossed i do well next week.

Hope everyone else is doing well xx :)

FIVE POUNDS is BRILL !!!! :D :D

well done you....we're all different......try not to compare with others....you might have more next week.....if you stick to CD ( as you are !) you can't fail to lose.....

CHIN UP hun.....going great !

love

Debz
xx

Thanks Debz, i really appreciate your support.
I guess i'm just looking for super fast results, especially because we have to go without food which is difficult.

Lets see what happens next week

Thanx again xx

Dont be sad *hugs*
5lbs is a good start! :D

Hey Maybe - 5lbs is a blinking good start. Just think if you did that for the next 4 weeks - thats 20lb!

Chin up Xx

Hi there, if you've got a set of scales - try to find something around your house that weighs 5lbs - maybe some bottled water - maybe even carry it around for half an hour and you'll soon realise how fantastic a 5lb loss is... Don't worry that you didn't get a 7lb plus loss - it may just mean that you had a smaller glycogen store to get rid of, and you were burning your fat away a day early...

Stay positive - 5lbs is a brilliant amount to lose...

Lots of love,

Jas.xx

Awww, thanks you guys :grouphugg: .

I really needed cheering up. I feel alot better now, you guys are great :)

TTey68/Jas, I never thought of those points. I might try to find something that weighs 5 lbs, i might have some hand weights somewhere, lol :p . 5lbs over 4 weeks would be great.

I hope you are all doing well with your diets.

Thanks again xxxxx

5 lb is a fab weight loss, have you tried to lift that much in weight yet to see how much that has gone forever???

Its not that long ago when I remember that I was also unhappy with my 1st weigh in and Id only lost 3 1/2lb despite being 100% good. Now Im 4st and 2lb down and Im so glad I never gave in....

week 2 brought me a 6 1/2 lb loss, in a few months you will really be noticing a BIG difference.....keep going and you will be looking fab for summer.....remember its going to be a hot one think of all those summer clothes you will need

Good luck and well done

WELL DONE

Hi there
Don't worry chick 5lb is fab. Its my first weigh in tomorrow and if I lose 5lb i'll be bouncing off the walls!!! I think thats great and you should be proud of yourself :superwoman:
I'll probably be me writting a similar thread by tomorrow:confused:

Hi Maybe Baby, for my 2 pennorth I think 5lbs is Fab, and I have to point out that you do have a lot less to loose than some, so, to put this into perspective, I lost 80lbs or thereabouts, in my first week I lost 7lbs, this means that you have half of what I have to lose yet lost more than half of the 7lbs that I lost in my first week!!!

Now, if I havent sent you to sleep then you will be a happy bunny, Im rambling now, which usually means Ive lost the plot!!! I guess what I mean is that 5lbs is a massive loss and you should be darn proud!!!

Congrats hun!!! thats is a fab start, and put it this way...thats 5lbs less that what you weighed last week.Any minus weight loss is a plus. Keep up the good work hun, dont get dis-heartened! xxxxxx

WELL DONE!!

hi maybe baby
so sorry you feel disapointed, but 5 lbs is not at all bad, you may well have a bit of hormonal water retention, just keep drinking your water and it will all fall away!
something that helps me is to say, well last week I was 45 lbs overweight this week im not anymore, and by next week you will def only be 30 something pounds overweight, how much better does that sounds than 45!!
keep the faith babe!!
nat xx

Thanxs guys :hug99: . The support from everyone is so great. I feel much more positive now and proud of my 5lbs loss :D .

Its all about looking at it in the long term and as long as i lose my stone a month so that i am ready for summer, i will be happy :) . I guess i felt like i should have lost more because of how dificult the first week was, especially with the cravings and missing food so much.

Lets see how i do with week 2 (it feels good to say i am on week 2, :) hehe)!!

xxxx

Back