Week 1 weigh-in - Yay!

nerdygirl

4.5lbs down in my first week girls!!

Not managed to do any exercise, so I'm even more pleased. Also had a couple of "cheats" including a night out with pals - stuck to the vodka and diet cokes.

Feeling really good about this, it really is easy to do, and I'm getting more veg than I've ever eaten. if I manage to get back to running after my cold, then I reckon I'll do even better next week :)

Really chuffed, my 5 week hamper arrived the other day, so I'm now about to sample Pork meatballs. Yum!

How's everyone else doing?

Hi,

saw your reply to me but thought I would reply here.

Great news about the weight loss. That is so good.

You've started a week before me, maybe we should keep this thread going throughout our diet so it's more current.

Yea I ordered my box at 130 lbs on Saturday and when I weighed in this morning before I had even started I was at 125.6. If I could get down to 120 (my goal) in 3 weeks, I would be so happy.

I know it seems like a low weight to start, but I just got a new job and it is making keeping my weight down really tricky...

Aaah I am so excited. Well done and Good Luck xxx

Ok, second week not so good. 2lbs on. But honestly I had a terrible week - 3 work lunches, 2 nights out after work and off to the football on Saturday, so I wasn't expecting much anyway.

This week is looking much clearer so I'm back in track.

In this situation I've learned that there's no use in beating yourself up about going off track because you just end up feeling worse and even less likely to get back on. Just accept you're only human and write it off. :)

Back