Week 1 weigh in..Yippee!

Popsie

I had my first weigh in and I am pleased to say I have lost 6 lbs. I feel really motivated and can hardly wait until the next weigh in. I have been on so many diets in the past few years and in the first week I always gain...this is the first diet to ever work for me!

Start weight 17st 4lbs

Week 1 - 6lbs :D - 16st 12lbs
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -
Week 5 -

Mini goal - 1) be in the 15's by week 4

Last edited:
well done popsie, how was your first week? i haven't started mine yet as i have to have a mini medical today as my bmi is over 40. As soon as my new gp signs the forms then i'll be on the diet asap

Well done. You'll get great results with CD if you stick wih it.

Brilliant, well done. x :D

Brilliant, well done!

Thanks to everyone.
Yes the first week started difficult I was really hungry and was a bit shaky for the first 2 days but come the 3rd day I felt ok. It has definately got easier. Good luck with your CD journey. x

Well done!!!!!

well done hunni! it def inspires you to carry on and this diet really does work i wish i had done it years ago hun x

Hi Franbella, Me too...to think I have wasted so much time being this size. Well I am glad I made the step to start losing the weight now as it was starting to affect my health. I must say although I have only been on this diet just over a week I feel really energetic. I also feel extremely motivated and have even been exercising regularly too! Good Luck Franbella you have really done well and by looking at your weight loss journey you are one of the people who have inspired me to keep going on my CD journey. Thanks xxx

aw thanks popsie! im quite touched! there really are some truly fab stories on here and it keeps me going just reading them fab! just put some pics up eek am soo embarassed at my start of cd ones!

Don't be embarrassed love...it's how your going to look after and you are almost at the finishing line so well done! all the best xxx

Back