Week 1 weigh in

naomi1611

Will B Slim
Well i started off really well lost 3lb day 1 and then 1lb a day only to f*** it all up on Wednesday and Thursday:mad: My 13yr old daughter decided to run away(3 doors down the road) just because she was going to have her make up and ipod, ds and anything else i could grab taken off her for punishment.(she came home) So i allowed the stress of it all to tempt me to eat :cry:Anyway got weighed today and have lost 4lb so not great loss but hoping to get a better second week.:D

Don't beat yourself up about it too much doll, that's still a fantastic loss :)

I hope everything's okay with you and your daughter now

You did good Naomi.. 4lbs is a great loss, atleast its banished never to come back. am sure u will a have better weight loss next week, so keep us posted.x

4lbs is still a good weight loss! x

You ate and still lost so thats good :)

Teenagers... Still, 4lbs is 4lbs; that eating will have topped your glycogen stores up so you'll lose that quickly enough and more besides. So I wouldn't be suprised if you have a bigger loss at your week 2 WI!

a loss is a loss :):) 4lb is still a good start & they soon mount up into stones lost..... chin up & shakes down lol your on the right road :):):)

As said, 4lb is still a fair loss, keep it up and the lbs will soon drop off. The hardest bit of any diet, especially when you're aiming for a long term change is altering the bad habits we have developed over the years- i bet most of us can relate to the ' food for comfort' when stressed. You can change this, one step at a time, you've made a start already. At least you've got back on plan - it would be easy to use that as a reason to give in but you didn't- well done!! xx

Back