Week 1 weigh-in

minx

and i lost 6lb, yay!! :flirt2:
really happy with that cos i've been a bit wobbly this week, having my 3 packs then by 9pm, raiding the fridge for anything and everything non carb based! even sank a whole bottle of red on friday night :eek:
feeling really positive, bring on next week, YAS!!
xx

Wooohoo well done minx....heres to another great week!! ;O)

thanks thisisit :D forgot to write, i'm having 4 packs per day this week to stop me picking at night. no bars though, i hate them yuk! quite glad i dont like them though hehe

yeh thats a good idea, so long as it keeps to going...I know some of the bars are yuck....I had a shake last night, orange winter spice....OMG it made me sick....yesterday was day seven for me and my WI, even though I lost 5lbs in my 1st week this morning I was 2lb up because I had a binge after drinking that sickening shake....this morning I'm starving....trying to keep my cool and perservere with the grumbling tummy....

God, I have to and have to get back into ketosis this week and really stick to it!!

I am so used to eating spicy food and am finding the shakes so bland...and sweet...

Onwards and upwards.....xx

congratulations on ur weight loss minx....i had my first weigh in a couple hours ago and only lost 5lbs :( but it was totm last week...so not been to harsh on myself...

thisisit...i have the same problem as u in the sense i find the shakes quite bland...the only ones i have is the chocolate and the porriges as i like my porridge in the morning and the chocolate shake satifies my sweet tooth however it is the spciy kick i am missin!!!

thanks guys, thisisit, have you tried adding loads of tobasco sauce or chilli flakes to the soups? i dont really like the soups but if i havent drank enough water and fancy something different i've been doing this. before i know it my nose is running and i've downed a pint of water hehe
rain 5lb is great and you'll probably see something like that again next week since you'll have been retaining fluid this week. at least you wont likely get that 2nd week low loss that i'm scared of!

xx

well done Rani, that so good...I have the porridge in the morning, its nice to have that something warm once a day!!

Minx, I find the soups a bit sickening, well I did when I was on CD for a short while last year, maybe I should try see if I like them again...Yum tabasco sounds like a nice kick....thanks!!

and i lost 6lb, yay!! :flirt2:
really happy with that cos i've been a bit wobbly this week, having my 3 packs then by 9pm, raiding the fridge for anything and everything non carb based! even sank a whole bottle of red on friday night :eek:
feeling really positive, bring on next week, YAS!!
xx

Wow! Well done, thats amazing! :)

Well done to both minx and rani !

You are now well on your way to being seasoned (excuse the pun following references to tabasco!) CD'ers x

Back