week 1 weigh in

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
Hi everyone, i decided i was going to join rc tonight, my oh is joining with me. I didn't think he would but he is. I'm really nervous about going though, don't know why really, i've lost a lot of confidence since gaining all this weight. Need to dig out my exercise clothes and pray that they fit!!! look forward to getting to know you all on this part of the forum xx

Last edited:
Hi and welcome to the wonderful world of RC. Its great your OH is joining with you.

Don't be worried about going to class, we're all in the same boat, just on different parts of the journey.

Good luck on your journey

i joined last week and didnt think it would work but it has i have my first weigh in tonight and i'm excited.

Well it is wi tomorow for me, i don't feel much thinner but i will measure tomorow too. I have been ok up until now, i'm struggling a wee bit this afternoon though. I just want to binge out with all sorts of bad things. Going to try and keep busy until dinner time though.

Well it is wi tomorow for me, i don't feel much thinner but i will measure tomorow too. I have been ok up until now, i'm struggling a wee bit this afternoon though. I just want to binge out with all sorts of bad things. Going to try and keep busy until dinner time though.

Good idea to keep busy, its those sugar gremlins wanting to make you eat the bad things so just fight em off with both hands and you will be sooo pleased with yourself tomorrow. Good luck.

Well i lost 5lbs, and 10 inches. My oh lost 8lbs and about 11 inches. I am really happy with that, here's to another good week

That's blimmin' fantastic! Well done to you both and here's to another great week!

Linz
x

Well done, thats such a good start! I haven't done my first measure with the 'magic measure' yet, will have to get it done at the weekend.

well done to all the new starters, they all look like a great result to me! Maybe we could swop some food diarys on here for some ideas?
Keep up the good work
Frankie xx

well done

Wahey, 5 and a half pounds lost in my first week!

This is where going to classes works I think. Normally if I was doing it by myself, I'd say, wow and get complacent and start eating sweets again!

valentines day was a bit of a naughty one i am not looking forward to my third weigh in lost half a stone in my first two week i'm afraid i might have put lots on ;-(

well done to all the new starters, they all look like a great result to me! Maybe we could swop some food diarys on here for some ideas?
Keep up the good work
Frankie xx

I like that idea, maybe we could have a food diary and recipies thread as a sticky to make it easier to find them, as you say all ideas and recipies welcomed.

Could a moderator/admin sort this out for us please?:)

Back