• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 1 Weigh in

Hi Everyone
Hope your weekends are going ok. I had my first weigh in today and I'm down 13lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't believe it really, so happy and proud that I stuck the first week out. This is just what I need now to motivate me to keep going

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

hez

Silver Member
that is a great start to your journey, and a wonderful boost for the coming week. well done :) xxx

JanD

maintaining since June'09
My word what a FAB result! Well done you - great incentive to stick at it! Keep up the good work :):) xx

Fantastic!! Well done for sticking it out and have a great week this week!!!

Catt

Silver Member
WOW! Fantastic well done you :) xxx

Thanks everyone and thanks for the support - this forum got me through the last few days:)

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Go you! Fantastic work hun - be very very proud of yourself you soon-to-be skinny minnie! Much love x

OMG Silvermist...that's amazing - Well Done!!!!!
im on day 6 and was feeling pissed of today...peed on the wee stick and im in ketosis today...thought i was gonny be energised but im not! so logged on for support and saw ur weight lose - it has really made me snap out of my mood! Keep it up...fantastic! I will know on Tues how much ive lost...cant wait!!! x

MiniB

Here we go again!
Well done Silvermist, that's a fantastic first weigh in, keep up the good work, it's obviously doing the trick.