week 1- weigh in

I jus weighed myself after 1 week on xenical and ive lost 3lb...i did think i might of lost a bit more than that however if i lose that each wk ill b more than happy, better than staying same or gaining, also how do i add a ticker??

Last edited:
well done im half way through week1 and id be made up with 3 lbs! well done xx

aww thanku.....well done to u 2 i see uve already lost 22lb so av u been dieting b4 u started xenical...thats a gr8 w8 loss well done

yeah i have been dieting since march not long after i had my 4th child(and last) ive still got a huge way to go and struggling so started xenical... hubbys doing it too so were muddling along together how are u finding it? ive not had many side effects but hubby has..

nic x

Congratulations...like you say...a loss like that everyweek is winning!!

You can get tickers from myfitnesspal.com or tickerfactory.com Lots of pretty ones to pick ;) xx

Aww ye ive jus ad my 4th (and last) child...she is 6 mths and im strugglin to lose the w8 so doc prescribed me xenical...im finding it ok tbh, i like that i can eat the same as rest of family i jus make the low fat options and we all eat it and ive ad no commplaints off rest of em so they enjoying the food too....im never hungry as i eat pasta and rice and baked potatoes, then ill treat myself to a mullerlight yogurt (some nice new flavours out), im stickin to the no more than 15g a fat a meal and no more than 5g a fat per 100g rules and ive ad no nasty side effects so must b doing it right, the only thing i find difficult is stickin to the calories im allowed i always seem to go over i cant seem to find a balance but as long as im stickin to low fat im hoping its gonna carry on working x
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Back