Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

week 1- weigh in

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by princess01, 14 June 2010 Social URL.

1. princess01

princess01 Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    cd
    I jus weighed myself after 1 week on xenical and ive lost 3lb...i did think i might of lost a bit more than that however if i lose that each wk ill b more than happy, better than staying same or gaining, also how do i add a ticker??

Last edited: 14 June 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. princess01

princess01 Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    cd
    [​IMG]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

4. nicolaann

nicolaann Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st8lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    well done im half way through week1 and id be made up with 3 lbs! well done xx

5. princess01

princess01 Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    cd
    aww thanku.....well done to u 2 i see uve already lost 22lb so av u been dieting b4 u started xenical...thats a gr8 w8 loss well done

6. nicolaann

nicolaann Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st8lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    yeah i have been dieting since march not long after i had my 4th child(and last) ive still got a huge way to go and struggling so started xenical... hubbys doing it too so were muddling along together how are u finding it? ive not had many side effects but hubby has..

nic x

7. gemski1982

gemski1982 Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.01%)
    Congratulations...like you say...a loss like that everyweek is winning!!

You can get tickers from myfitnesspal.com or tickerfactory.com Lots of pretty ones to pick ;) xx

8. princess01

princess01 Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    cd
    Aww ye ive jus ad my 4th (and last) child...she is 6 mths and im strugglin to lose the w8 so doc prescribed me xenical...im finding it ok tbh, i like that i can eat the same as rest of family i jus make the low fat options and we all eat it and ive ad no commplaints off rest of em so they enjoying the food too....im never hungry as i eat pasta and rice and baked potatoes, then ill treat myself to a mullerlight yogurt (some nice new flavours out), im stickin to the no more than 15g a fat a meal and no more than 5g a fat per 100g rules and ive ad no nasty side effects so must b doing it right, the only thing i find difficult is stickin to the calories im allowed i always seem to go over i cant seem to find a balance but as long as im stickin to low fat im hoping its gonna carry on working x[​IMG]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

9. tina67

tina67 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(21.14%)
    Diet:
    xencial
    3lbs is a great loss! keep up the good work :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.