Week 1 Weigh In

Ladyshopper

Well, I have managed my first week, and total loss is 9lbs.

I am of course over the moon, as I know thats loads of weight to lose. However - and I know this is ridiculous - I can't help be a little disappointed as well, as most people on their first week seem to get into a double figure loss.

I know I am being stupid, and I truly am happy to have lost so much weight. Have found it hard going, don't think the ketosis thing has hit as still feeling hungry and getting cravings, today has actually been really bad for hunger pangs and at one point considered cheating but didn't succumb.

Would have liked to have posted first thing but been at work 11 hours today!

Thanks for all the support so far, and reading other peoples threads does really help.

Lady shopper thats excellent, my wife lost 8, a friend of mine at work lost 7 and all in the 1st week. No idea why you would be disappointed?? This is a good weight loss.

I know, and I am pleased, in fact the more I've been thinking about it over the weekend the more chuffed I've been.

I suppose I just really really wanted to get to double figures as other people on here have, but I should learn to be grateful for what I have!

well done ladyshopper that is a big number it also depends how big you are too because the bigger you are the more you lose . Be proud of your self x

Back