Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Week 1 weigh in :)

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Lite' started by Kik, 9 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Kik

Kik Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.67%)
    Had my first weigh in tonight & I lost 5lbs. Very pleased, I was worried through the week as I found the protien meal quite bug & after doing full LL last yr I felt it was alot !
    Ive got my bars now too - yea:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. westiedog

westiedog Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.96%)
    Diet:
    No bread or wine diet
    Kik well done on your first weeks loss.

Can you tell me how much it is a week on LLL and is there any criterea for lite on the amount of weight you have to lose?

4. Kik

Kik Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.67%)
    Thanks Westie !
    Cost is £52.50 a week. I was not made aware of any limits on amount of weight restrictions or amount to lose however I was told your BMI had to be less then 30 to do the lite. Mine wasnt but my cnclr bent the rules as I had prev done LL.
    Im enjoying the lite - just has the most amazing dinner:D

5. westiedog

westiedog Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.96%)
    Diet:
    No bread or wine diet
    Thanks Kik

It is still quite expensive. Once I have used up my stockpile and got my holiday over I will make enqs with my LL lady.

Thanks again x

6. Kik

Kik Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.67%)
    Posting on here but not sure if there are amny LLLiters on here???? maybe I should start a diary...........
    Anyway lost 2lbs this week - quite happy but need to focus this week on my water & not nibbling litte bits of cheese:D

Anyone else doing lite at the moment ?

7. kathypink

kathypink Member

Start Weight:
    11st3lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.92%)
    Diet:
    LighterLife Lite
    I've been doing lite for about ten weeks now and have lost 18lbs. Feeling really good and people are making lots of nice comments.

However, I go on holiday next Tuesday for two weeks - all inclusive in Turkey. I won't be doing Lite then, but hope to use their gym and swim every day, so hopefully the damage won't be too much :)

8. Kik

Kik Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.67%)
    Well done Kathy for losing 18lbs - youre going to look fab on your holiday:D

Im sure you will do fine loads of salads with that wine hehehehehehehe........

9. muppetgirly

muppetgirly Loser!

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.74%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life Lite
    Hi Kik,

Sounds like you are going well on lite. Please share what you are eating, I am going to post all my meals for inspiration!

10. st.angelo

st.angelo Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlite lite
    Hi I'm on lighterlife lite, day 3. Doesn't seem to be many people doing this on here?

I went to the supermarket earlier and near the till were boxes of chocolate truffles heavily reduced and I am proud to say that I glanced at them and then WALKED ON BY! yay! Normally I would have bought the lot!

Drinking lots of water is a pain but at home I've added the flavoured powders and they make it more palatable.

I have my next meeting next wednesday so am looking forward to seeing a loss as already my wobbly tummy isn't wobbling so much!

Please carry on posting on here as I enjoy reading how other lighterlife liters are getting on.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.