Week 1 weigh in

Very well done you...hope mine is as good as that.

:)

well done sarah, a great loss for week 1!!

Good luck for next week/WI and stay strong!! :D

Wow that's brilliant! How did you find it?

Hiya,
I found it easy really(sorry if that sounds smug). Had a good sence of self control. I have not managed to food shop or cook for the family just yet. I'm very lucky as my husband works for himself so he usually cook tea (I'm a nurse so never sure what time I get home). I have been on VLCD before so I know this is just the homeymoon phase and it gets harder. I'm aiming to do this untill I go away mid August (I expect to put on quite a bit when I'm away) but hoping to still be less than I was when I started and going to try and start again when I return then aim for Christmas.

Well done that is a great loss i hope mine next week is like that... im only on day 2 ha ha

Sarahb2 - how do you manage on nights? as im on nights next week and dreading it

Hiya,
I'm very lucky as I dont do nights. I do however start at 730 till 530 but never finish on time can be as late as 7pm before I finish. So I'm up at 5:45 leave for work at 6:55 and it takes me about 40 mins to get home. Not sure how your shift will go but for me I have a black coffee at 630, shake at 645 then have another coffee at about 10ish then a bar and lots of water at 1 ish then when i get home I have a large glass of water, have a bath whilst the rest of the family are eating. I then have a boulion and another shake. Through the rest of the night I'll have a coke zero and a black tea. Sorry for the ramble but it may help you spread your shift pattern out. I hope it dose help xXx Sarah.

Thanks Sarahb2

I only drink half soups at a time as i dont like them thick and get put off with a huge bowl of soup to get through... I now drink them as a cup of soup which is much better for me..

I do mixture of days and nights all 12 and half hour shifts so will be a challenge but at least i have my energy back so plenty of water and ill be there!!!

Thats fab loss this week.. Well Done.. Good Luck for Next Week!!!

11lbs is amazing, well done! It's day one for me today- wish me luck =/ argh! hehe Xx

Back