• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 1 weigh in

Very well done you...hope mine is as good as that.

:)

MrMojo

Wannabe Mankini Model
well done sarah, a great loss for week 1!!

Good luck for next week/WI and stay strong!! :D

Wow that's brilliant! How did you find it?

sarahb2

Hiya,
I found it easy really(sorry if that sounds smug). Had a good sence of self control. I have not managed to food shop or cook for the family just yet. I'm very lucky as my husband works for himself so he usually cook tea (I'm a nurse so never sure what time I get home). I have been on VLCD before so I know this is just the homeymoon phase and it gets harder. I'm aiming to do this untill I go away mid August (I expect to put on quite a bit when I'm away) but hoping to still be less than I was when I started and going to try and start again when I return then aim for Christmas.

parkerr

Well done that is a great loss i hope mine next week is like that... im only on day 2 ha ha

parkerr

Sarahb2 - how do you manage on nights? as im on nights next week and dreading it

Hiya,
I'm very lucky as I dont do nights. I do however start at 730 till 530 but never finish on time can be as late as 7pm before I finish. So I'm up at 5:45 leave for work at 6:55 and it takes me about 40 mins to get home. Not sure how your shift will go but for me I have a black coffee at 630, shake at 645 then have another coffee at about 10ish then a bar and lots of water at 1 ish then when i get home I have a large glass of water, have a bath whilst the rest of the family are eating. I then have a boulion and another shake. Through the rest of the night I'll have a coke zero and a black tea. Sorry for the ramble but it may help you spread your shift pattern out. I hope it dose help xXx Sarah.

Thanks Sarahb2

I only drink half soups at a time as i dont like them thick and get put off with a huge bowl of soup to get through... I now drink them as a cup of soup which is much better for me..

I do mixture of days and nights all 12 and half hour shifts so will be a challenge but at least i have my energy back so plenty of water and ill be there!!!

Thats fab loss this week.. Well Done.. Good Luck for Next Week!!!