Week 1 weigh in

Maizie

Hey guys

Well week 1 is over and I will be the first to admit I have really struggled and have had a few slip ups (marmite on toast twice and a choc bar) having said that I am pleased to say i have lost 7lb (but wish I had lost more) I am feeling more ready for week 2 and hoping to loose a bit more - still so so hungry and irritable by trying to push through it! lots of exercise needs to be started now to help shift more weight quicker :)

Thank you for reading

Maizie xx

Thank you :) yep i am pleased (even more so as I had a few set backs to hehe) some days I can drink 3 litres of water and some days 4 - working 12 hour night shifts messes it all up a little but i am slowly getting used to it ;)

M x

Briony that's very bad advice you're giving. Please don't advise anyone on a VLCD to take pills

Drinking 5 litres of water a day is NOT necessay either nor is a lot of exercise. Vlcds are very different to WW

Last edited:
I agree - weight loss pills are not a good idea whilst on the likes of exante/cambridge etc - surely this is no good for your health!

Starlight how did you manage to loose 18lb in your first week? this is so so FAB! well done x

Well done Maizie, hope you find week two a bit better. It gets much easier once you are in the swing of things x

Back