week 1 weigh in

kittykazza

Hi all, have lost 9lbs on my 1st week & am very happy. I have only felt "real" hunger a couple of times but found that having a glass of water & keeping busy helped. At other times I have wanted to eat this has been a reaction to stress or times when I would normally indulge e.g at bingo where alcohol and "treats" are the norm. I read on someones entry a little quote that is helping at the moment, "nothing tastes as good as being thin feels" and they are right! I am also trying to stay off the scales but when i think I am going thru this for nothing, it heps keep my motivation going! This is fine while the weight is coming off at quite a good rate but will try and get out of the habit as a small or no weight loss may sway my determination:)
week 1- 9lbs

Well done - 9lbs is brilliant for your
1st week xx

Well done on your weight loss, keep strong and you will keep losing the pounds..

Well done, that's a fab start. I found the first week a bit like that, the time where I would normally have treats can be difficult, even when you are not really hungry. I found this starts to ease by week 3 and now it just seems normal to be doing this diet. Good luck for week 2 xx

Back