week 1 weigh in :)

lottie***

Hey all.

Had to share :) had my weigh in yesterday and lost 12lbs.. very happy girlie. Also got some mango shakes- which I love!! & my CDC gave me her sample of coconut to try so looking forward to that too.

Hope your all having good days

charlotte xx

wow well done you!!!!!!

thank you franbella

Wow that's amazing, how much do you have to lose?? That's an insane amount for one week, but great obviously!!

Have my first weight in tonight, would love 12 lb but will be happy with lower. Well done to those that have lost 12 lb

Well not as good as the other girls, lost 4 lb but a loss is a loss. I'm on SS plus so suppose the weight isn't going to drop of as quickly.

4lb is still 4 lb :)) well done :))

KatieNicholson said:
Great losses ladies x

sneaky peak on scales this am im on day 5 n ive lost 6lbs already i started at 12.4 now 11.12 :) lol i was on time of month at 1st weigh in so i guessed my weight loss would be a bit more but still well chuffed :) i was naughty yestaday n had meat n veg but pure protein so fine although ive realised i can do wivout it ps ive been havin a couple og coffees wiv skimmed milk n the odd diet coke well coke zero if it start to effect w loss ill remove it from cd :)

kitkat2011* said:
sneaky peak on scales this am im on day 5 n ive lost 6lbs already i started at 12.4 now 11.12 :) lol i was on time of month at 1st weigh in so i guessed my weight loss would be a bit more but still well chuffed :) i was naughty yestaday n had meat n veg but pure protein so fine although ive realised i can do wivout it ps ive been havin a couple og coffees wiv skimmed milk n the odd diet coke well coke zero if it start to effect w loss ill remove it from cd :)

Great loss so far.
I have lost 6 since sat morning too I've been having 3 shakes with 20 ice cubes in each 2.25litres of water and one big coffee. Sometimes the brews n coke zeros keep you sane lol. I'll be having them thurs as driving ti London n back in a day with a 6 hour meeting thrown in too lol.
Well done x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

ooooh i like the sound of the icecubes! loving the weight loss just withim days its mad isnt it? ive got 3 rd wi wed morn bit nervous as 3 rd weeks r notorious for bein small loss week :/

franbella21 said:
ooooh i like the sound of the icecubes! loving the weight loss just withim days its mad isnt it? ive got 3 rd wi wed morn bit nervous as 3 rd weeks r notorious for bein small loss week :/

The ice cubes in blender with powder and water make it like a soft ice cream. And dampens down the minerals n vits I find x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back