week 1 weigh in :)

thats really yummy im goin to try today thanks hun :)

franbella21 said:
thats really yummy im goin to try today thanks hun :)

Let me know if u like it. I put ice cubes in first then water then powder. Am dreading thurs tho as at head office all day and will be just mixing shake with bottled water on the go won't be the same lol. Can only imagine everyone's face if I got my blender out in the restaurant lol x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

haha i wouldnt care lol can u get some ice from a shop nearby or somethimg? i just had fruits of forest with ice wow itvwas like a lush smoothie!!

franbella21 said:
haha i wouldnt care lol can u get some ice from a shop nearby or somethimg? i just had fruits of forest with ice wow itvwas like a lush smoothie!!

No head office is Johnson and Johnson in high Wycombe I can't even begin to tell u how it would go down. I don't have an office or anything thief a fancy restaurant. Having a bar that day too so I'll manage until I get home. I've only done it with mango banana choc mint and coconut so far and all super. X

gosh im not sure what to suggest.this diet provokes such negative reactions sometimes i keep it too myself that im doin it lol.

franbella21 said:
gosh im not sure what to suggest.this diet provokes such negative reactions sometimes i keep it too myself that im doin it lol.

Yeah exactly I only told my husband n a friend whose doing it herself. I find it puts me under more pressure when people know or are critical. I think I'll have a bar b brew at 1 for lunch then have a shake at 5 on way home at service station then have an iced up shake when I get in later. I don't have my first size usually until 2pm anyway x

you should buy a shaker online, they are fantastic. It's a plastic bottle with a ball whisk inside that you shake. No lumps. Only about £6.50 online.

Type ' mix ball shaker' and you'll see what I mean. I've used mine for years when I used to drink vitamin shakes and you can ice or just buy ice cold bottle water to empty in. Perfect for work!

jess33 said:
Type ' mix ball shaker' and you'll see what I mean. I've used mine for years when I used to drink vitamin shakes and you can ice or just buy ice cold bottle water to empty in. Perfect for work!

Oh brill are they on eBay it may even come on time hehe x

Found some on amazon. Do you think the 20oz one will be big enough as we only use 8fl Oz of water although in use 10 mostly plus powder amd plus ice? X

Ordered a pink one on amazon. Postage cost more than product but could be a future life saver I reckon x

I have the 750 ml one which is plenty big enough as I only ever put a couple of ice cubes in and 300 ml of water!! Cheaper on amazon I think, and way quicker service than eBay

i had my week one weigh-in today and i am 5.7lbs, which is good because i need to lose 20 lbs altogether so i am hoping that within a month i'll be finished! i'm not sure it works like that though... :)

yay well done ::). katie my cdc gave me a shaker for free have u asked yours??

jess33 said:

oo that sounds great x

MushMachine said:
i had my week one weigh-in today and i am 5.7lbs, which is good because i need to lose 20 lbs altogether so i am hoping that within a month i'll be finished! i'm not sure it works like that though... :)

Well done I bet you're really pleased x

franbella21 said:
yay well done ::). katie my cdc gave me a shaker for free have u asked yours??

I have one but had to buy it off her. Its not as good as the one I ordered tho but will use it Thursday if needs be

Only had 2 shakes yesterday and today only had a bar and some chicken as just got home. Drank 2.4litres though and going to make a shake now. Am working from home tomorrow so three shakes and 3 litres of water is my aim as keep getting small headaches x

Ah headaches are a killer.i would try and have ure 3 shakes as they full of your vits u need :))

franbella21 said:
Ah headaches are a killer.i would try and have ure 3 shakes as they full of your vits u need :))

I know just the day ran away with me. Tomorrow will defo be ok and get all three in x

Back