Week 1 weigh in

BRUNTY554

Hi All

Well after a week of trying to get back to grips with it all i have lost 1 pound...i cant lie and say that i wasnt disappointed with 1lb loss as i thought i may have lost a bit more even water but it is a loss and i am not giving up as i have 4 stone to lose so i know it will be a long road.

I did a mix of EE and green but i think i will do green this week and see how that goes for meas it worked in the past.

x

Hi I just had my first weigh in and lost 2.5lb's was bit disappointed with mine too especially as my friend who started with me lost 7lb's!!! But,..... she is 5 stone heavier than me and ate a really bad diet where as i am fairly healthy anyway i.e. use fry light and always eat lean mean!

Also sometimes are bodies take a while to get used to change so fingers crossed for a good week for you next week ;o)

BTW i have about 4 stone to lose too x

Hi, not everyone has big losses in the first week, although many do.
Just stick with the plan 'cos it DOES work
Have a great week
Tina x

Hi

Glad to hear i am not the only one, i am not disheartened i have just eaten omlette and spaghetti for breakkie and enjoyed it and plan on having fruit and rice for lunch and then fish and potatoe for tea.

I feel more determined than ever to make a change and stay there, i am fed up going to bigger clothes shops and wearing unfashionable clothes as i cant fit into anything else. i want my life back....

how are you finding it all? what plan do you do?

Jane

Hi

Glad to hear i am not the only one, i am not disheartened i have just eaten omlette and spaghetti for breakkie and enjoyed it and plan on having fruit and rice for lunch and then fish and potatoe for tea.

I feel more determined than ever to make a change and stay there, i am fed up going to bigger clothes shops and wearing unfashionable clothes as i cant fit into anything else. i want my life back....

how are you finding it all? what plan do you do?

Jane

Hi 'sme again :) Just looked at your plan. Are you doing green or EE? Are you having your healthy extras? and be sure to weigh them - also if you are doing EE you should have 1/3 of the plate as super free foods

Hi Tesam2931

I started on EE and had all healthy extras and then moved to Green half way through the week. I am now going to do green this week as i felt a bit better on it.

Have also just started and am due for my first week weigh in on thursday. Haven't found the plan too bad at all but this is the first time I've done slimming world and although I'm following the plan exactly I do worry that I'm eating too much. Some days I have 14 syns, others around 7 and today just 2 with no desire for more.

Having been on various diets before I know 1lb (especially the first week) is disheartening but I always think of it like this... If I lost just a lb every week by the end of a year I'd still be 3 stone 10lbs lighter than when i started. And my dad always tells me "the slower you take it off, the more likely it is that you will keep it off" and I think he's right because if I lost several stone very quickly I'd be more tempted to go back to my old eating habits quickly, but if losing weight takes a long time then the healthy eating habits I've learned will hopefully have become a way of life. :)

Back