Week 1 weigh in...

Wow!!! Well done you! I'm on day 2, hoping for 9lbs but 11 would be utterly fantastic!!!

Whens the wedding? I also have 10 weeks till my dress fitting.

Thanku!! So exciting!!!

Wedding is 21st of December....it's just flying in now! 13 weeks today...aaaah!! When is your wedding?

I'm sure u'll have a great loss, looking forward to hearing about it!!xxx

I'm not getting married until July 13th, but desperate to be thin again. In march I was 14 stone something when I tried on dresses so I'm 16 stone, so want to be back to 14 as soon as possible. Long term id love the scales to say 12 stone something. But I only plan to do sole source for four weeks and then the 810 plan. I miss eating x

Fabby weight loss, well done! I wish I had done this diet last year before my wedding :cry: We got engaged in November 2010 and I was 20 stone 2 lbs. I worked my fat butt off in the gym and watched what I was eating from the January until our wedding on 11.11.11 and only lost 20 lbs for my Wedding so my frock was a size 24. :cry: Don't get me wrong, I still felt great on my Wedding day but it would have been nice to get married in a smaller frock! Stick with it ladies!

Wow well done u!! That's an amazing loss!!! I love this diet!!!

Day 13 for me....next weigh in fri morning eeek so excited!!!x

Thanks :) I'm chuffed. I've switched to sole source plus. Being 6'2 it's only 40 cals more than sole source and i fancied being able to eat. Just had egg and mushroom omelette. Bit boring without cheese and ketchup but still lush!

Mmmm cheese - I miss it!

Xx

Back