WEEK 1 WEIGH IN

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by wheat10, 16 February 2009 Social URL.

1. wheat10

wheat10 Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Start weight 11.10ilbs
    wk1 weight 11.06

very disappointed with this result i have suck religiously to lp drank between 3 - 4 litres a day

and this is all i have lost - not impressed

pam

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Soph

Soph Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Were you dieting before you started LT?

4. charlene-wilson

charlene-wilson Silver Member

4lb is still a good loss

5. wheat10

wheat10 Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    this was the 1st week on this diet and I haven't been on a diet for over 3 years and the weight has piled on. Looking at other peoples results I was expecting at least 8lbs especially as I had been so good.

6. tasha2000

tasha2000 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.6%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I think that that ios one problem with lipotrim amd also compairing losses with others on the forum.. expectations can be way too high... losses can be affected by time of the month, what you were eating before.. any type of illness etc. then so many people come on and expect to lose so much in the first week... If you look at it the other way.. gaining four pounds in a week before the diet would be hard enough unless eating all round you.... 4lbs is alot to loose on any diet.. if you loose 4lbs every weeks then you are above the loss that lipotrim promises... 1stone per month... very few people do not manage one stone per month unless breaking the diet or health problems etc.. it wont all come off in one week, and expectations on the miracle stone in a week loss arent realistic.. the first week it is all water and glycogens also... its the fat we want to loose... between 3-4 lbs a week for an over all loss of one stone per month.. good luck with the rest of your lipotrim journey x

7. JanD

JanD maintaining since June'09

Start Weight:
    15st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9.9lb(30.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World, Dietchef, Lipotrim - now maintaining (I hope!).
    Oh Dear - sorry you're disappointed. 4 lbs is not to be sniffed at but I know what you mean. Hope you're not too disheartened, you may find next week is better, there's all kinds of reasons why one week can be disappointing. Stick at it won't you?!!

**hugs!!!**

8. emmie86

emmie86 Angelic Fruitcake

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(19.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Sorry if this is to personal but if you are either just about to come on/on/or have just come off your period that may be the reason women tend to report no or little weightloss at these times. Im sure you next weigh in will be better just stick with it and at least the scales are moving in the right direction I know its disheartening at times but a loss is a loss so cheer up and keep up the hard work xxx

9. wheat10

wheat10 Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    thanks for the very kind responses - I had a hysterectomy 30 years so monthys are a nono - could be retaining fluid!!!:wave_cry:

10. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    It could be anything. I know this doesn't help but stick to it and the weight will come off. Chin up and good luck!

11. Yorkshire Adam

Yorkshire Adam Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(27.78%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    you should be pleases, we all loose it differently so dont get disheartened if you dont loose as much as somebody else

stick with it its well worth it

12. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    all of our first losses are water and glycogen stores... it may be that your body didnt have as much stored due to foods you ate :)

4lb is great!!! and aslong as you consistantly lose that a week your flying :D

13. harriet

harriet Full Member

Goal Weight:
    68kg
    Diet:
    own
    listen dont worry about it. i had my first weigh in today as well and lost 5lbs..its all going the right way..think of it like that and its 4lbs that yourll never see again :)

14. miss_unknown

miss_unknown Banned

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet, what diet?
    4lbs is a great loss and its all heading in the right direction. This site has its good points and its bad. Some people lose more weight than others and I think it gives us all high expectations then to think we can all be like them, everyones body is different but I can understand you are down and disappointed. Dont let it get ya down and look forward to the next week. It would be worse if ya put the weight on.

15. kered

kered Gold Member

Try not to be too disheartened, like is said above, 4lbs is a tremendous weight loss in one week. Good luck for week 2.

16. LovelyLauren

LovelyLauren My husband = My hero

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(27.5%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet ss
    4lbs is a fantatic loss hunni

its 4lbs that you dont have to carry round any more, and its 4lbs off in th right direction!!

hang in their and you may be pelasantly surprised...

try reducing your water a little, as you may be retaining alot...

so maybe have 3 instead of 4...

and it can depend how much you have drank that day before you get weighed also...

loads of things...

maybe measure yourself as well so you can measure inches...

the scales arent always right

love an hugs xxxxx

17. Carebear

Carebear Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Diet:
    CD
    4lbs is still a great loss and everybody is different you could lose more next week,stick to LT it does work

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.