Week 1 Weigh in...

xsarahloux

~~someday!~~
and I'm 10lbs down!!! Fabulous!!

One of my best friends' wedding today but this will not sway me off Lipotrim!

Sxxx

Well done, you must be so pleased and excited to carry on for next week.

Have a fun day at your friend's wedding.

Thats fantastic sarahlou . Its a great feeling to see the scales jump like that. :D You have the worst week over now . Its onwards and downwards from here !!!!!!. Roll on Week 2 WI . Enjoy The wedding

YAY! That is brill! What a brill way to start the weekend. Be proud of yourself

hi well done your doing great , this is my first wk back at it started on wednesday so far so good looking at peoples weight losses really does help

Last edited:
Well done! Stick at it and before you know you'll be at your goal! Time flies when you are doing LT. I can't believe its almost time for WK2 WI!!

Hi Sarahlou,
you are on your way, well done a great first week wight loss. Hope you have a lovely time at the wedding, hope the weather there is better than here, sitting watching the misty rain on the hills. Congratulations again.
Doirin

Congrats, great weight loss. Have a lovely time at your friend's wedding.

:woohoo: Well done! Glad you have your LT head firmly fixed on your shoulders. It'll be a breeze sticking to it at your friends wedding today, as you will be beaming with happiness, not only for your friend, but for yourself and your fabulous week 1 achievement. Stick to it and as everyone else has said, the weeks will fly as your body shrinks!!!

Well done sarahlou that is fantastic hope you have a great time at the wedding and good luck with next week x

Well done Sarah, that's a great loss!

Hope you enjoy the wedding, I'm off to an evening do tomorrow night too but no nibbling for me either!

Good luck for next week, not that you'll need it and keep going cos you're doing great!

and I'm 10lbs down!!! Fabulous!!

One of my best friends' wedding today but this will not sway me off Lipotrim!

Sxxx

Hi Sarah
Brilliant weight loss - you've done so well
Have a great time at your friends wedding
x:):)

Hi Sarahlou

:wow: Fantastic chick!! That's brilliant...10lbs, that's better than my first week. ;)
Enjoy the wedding and good for you staying in the right frame of mind and hanging with good 'ol LT. You'll be glad you did.

That's a brilliant 1st week!! Congrats!

Hope you enjoyed the wedding. It's great when you realise you can enjoy these things without the food & drink you once thought you'd never be able to do without!! xx

Great start,well done!!! Caz xx

Back