Week 1 Weigh In

great stuff, you did it first time round so sure you can do it again, good luck.

Thanks cazzy

well done adam fair play to ya, how long ago was it since u did lt before? did u find it hard on refeed?

Congrats Adam! That's awesome!
If you don't mind me asking, what weights are you doing and for how long?

well done adam fair play to ya, how long ago was it since u did lt before? did u find it hard on refeed?

Thanks i started it in january untill mid feb, then did 2 weeks refeed into start of march. so about 3 months.

Refeed was awesome and enjoyed it. not difficult though.

Congrats Adam! That's awesome!
If you don't mind me asking, what weights are you doing and for how long?

Thanks very much

No problem at all

I do splits so one day i do chest so bench (80kg), seated press (110kg), incline dumbells (35kg), cable flys (45kg)etc

Then shoulders so like seated shoulder presses (30kg) Hammer strength (80kg) lat pull downs (87.5kg) stood rows (45kg) shrugs (120kg) etc

Then arms so bar arm curls stood (45kg) seated (37.5kg) seated dumbells (22.5kg) tricep extension on bench (60kg) etc

Also do cardio in the rest days lol

Quite heavy going but building some good muscle at minute so its all good haha

Wow well done Adam! Brilliant weight loss :D

I can't get my head around going to the gym, I don't know why! But I do play badminton once a week and swimming twice a week ;)

haha i know im gunna have to prize you away from it aint i lol

will ring ya back in 10 chick x

Gosh that was the longest thread I've seen for a week 1 weigh in - took me ages to get to bottom!

Very very well done and keep it up!

Gosh that was the longest thread I've seen for a week 1 weigh in - took me ages to get to bottom!

Very very well done and keep it up!

lol sorry bout that haha

Thanks very much :D

Back