Week 1 WI

yoyo-ohno

Hi All,

Well the results are in, this week I lost 6 lbs .... :D

I know its not as good as a lot of you achieve in week 1, but its about average for me. I'm pretty chuffed because i know i stuck to the programme 100% ... so thats goal 2 DONE!
Its also totm so maybe next week I'll get a nice surprise at my weigh in - usually its about 2lb ish for me in week 2.

A couple more ladies joined my group tonight and everyone is really chatty & positivie about the programme.

I am still super-motivated, so Goal 3 - bring it on!!!

love
yoyo
xx

Well done YoYo...love hearing the good news from everyone...well done! 6llbs is great!

My 3rd weigh is tomorrow night, hoping for 3 off....will let you know.

Well done yo-yo! And so well earned. 6lbs - that's nearly half a stone in a week, how cool is that!

Thanks for your support ladies :)

ttl, let me know how it goes tomorrow - fingers crossed for you x

dir, saw your other post and judging by your pop-in WI, your week 1 WI will be amazing x

Ah, don't reckon I'll lose much more in one week, and because I started mid week, and will WI in future on a Wednesday, I'm counting that as my week 1 weigh in (and also because I want it on my signature!!!). Next weigh in is next Wednesday. Oh if only it would keep on at this rate!

Hi yoyo,
Well done on the 6lb, that's fantastic.
Mel :D:D

Hi there, my WI result was 3.3 this week. Happy with that especially as I have been feeling tired and full of the cold. Much better today though, my friend called me this morning and told me to get to the nail bar quick as she had booked me a manicure....how lovely is that! Love her...

Good luck for this week coming. Stay strong xx

Hi ttl,
Fab loss - you are doing so well & what a great mate you have!
I've had my nails done too this afternoon, so feeling nicely pampered:)

Talk soon

yoyo
xx

Back