Week 1 WI

X_Tasha_X

Silver Member
Drum roll please...........

I lost 10lb
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Hehe!! I cant believe it! I am so so sooooo happy that i managed to get back on track with this diet after 4months of messing around and not even lasting a day. Now look at me i have lasted 1 week on SS and have lost 10lb in ONE week:rolleyes::eek:!!

I feel so proud of myself! I am so so happy!! Thanks everyone who has supported me in the last week i wouldnt have been able to get this far without you all.

Roll on week 2 :D I know you will all be here to support me through that too! hehe!

:p Thanks

well done you here's to week 2.!!

see we told you, you could do it this time round.!!

keep smiling x

omg tasha thats brilliant! and inspiring to me! i have been messing about for a few months now, and im now on day 3...

i been eyeing up sweets all day, but u have reminded me why i want this, AS if i stick to it i WILL make brilliant losses just like you!

WELL DONE!

wow well done hun that is an amazing loss. you should be very proud xxxxxxx

Thank you hunni!! Stick with it hun, you will soon be in ketosis and feeling great. If i can do it then you defo can. I had no will power and would always cave in on the first day.... and now i have done 1 week on ss and lost a great amount of weight. You can do it hunni hang in there and before you know it you will be at your WI feeling amazing that you have lost weight hehe!! <3 xxx

hey tasha thats brilliant !! :clap::happy036::party0011:

well done :)

X Debs X

Drum roll please...........

I lost 10lb
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Hehe!! I cant believe it! I am so so sooooo happy that i managed to get back on track with this diet after 4months of messing around and not even lasting a day. Now look at me i have lasted 1 week on SS and have lost 10lb in ONE week:rolleyes::eek:!!

I feel so proud of myself! I am so so happy!! Thanks everyone who has supported me in the last week i wouldnt have been able to get this far without you all.

Roll on week 2 :D I know you will all be here to support me through that too! hehe!

:p Thanks

OMG Sweetie that is AMAZING!!! :D:D Well done! Only spoken to you for a few days but I feel really proud LOL :)

That's an incredible loss - what an inspiration. Very motivating honey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again - WOW!!

:) well done xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

well done tasha, thats great!

Thank hun :D :D :D

LOL do you think o could have made that '' i lost 10lb'' any bigger haha!!! Think i wanted people to see it haha!!! lmao!

Hey that will be you on your first week WI hun. Your doing so so well and i know your just gonna do amazing. You have done great by losing that 4lb in just 3days i mean thats fantastic!!

hehe we will be little skinny minis in no time :) woop woop! xxxx

well done :)
i went to cinema tonight and i seem to be hungry :( but i'd read your diary last night and it gave me the strength not to eat!!!

Keep up the good work!

jen xxx

:clap: Fantastic result - I know that you've been struggling for a while now to get back on CD but I knew you could do this.

I'm chuffed to bits for you Tasha, a huge well done.

Sharon xx

Aw thank you sam!! In a few days you will be fine and feeling great. Keep at it hun and on your WI day you will be feeling as good as i do now :D xxx

:wow: well done you keep up the great work,this diet is fantastic when we stick at it.

That is a brilliant loss, well done and goodluck for week 2 u can do it :D:D

:talk017: Well done hun, That`s BRILL!!!! :D Xxx

Back