Week 1 WI

NatashaGabrielle

Hiya everyone :wavey:

So first WI was tonight i was kind of nervous and excited! I had a meal on Friday and was really mad at myself but got right back on track on Saturday morning.

I wouldnt have been able to stick to the diet without you wondeful people supporting me so thank you all!

Anyway yes i lost 11lb in ONE week.... you seen right i said 11lb

I am sooo pleased i burst out crying in front of my CDC and she gave me a huge hug (she is amazing) I was just so shocked at losing that much on only 5days! I know i have a lot to lose but gees!

So wow what a boost this has gave me to tackle week 2 :) She could see a diff in me this time and that this time i was going to stick with this... and i know myself that i am going to stick with it and get to goal. I am so pleased with myself not JUST for losing 11lb but more for sticking to it myself for 5 days and being 100%. :D

NatashaGabrielle said:
Hiya everyone :wavey:

So first WI was tonight i was kind of nervous and excited! I had a meal on Friday and was really mad at myself but got right back on track on Saturday morning.

I wouldnt have been able to stick to the diet without you wondeful people supporting me so thank you all!

Anyway yes i lost 11lb in ONE week.... you seen right i said 11lb

I am sooo pleased i burst out crying in front of my CDC and she gave me a huge hug (she is amazing) I was just so shocked at losing that much on only 5days! I know i have a lot to lose but gees!

So wow what a boost this has gave me to tackle week 2 :) She could see a diff in me this time and that this time i was going to stick with this... and i know myself that i am going to stick with it and get to goal. I am so pleased with myself not JUST for losing 11lb but more for sticking to it myself for 5 days and being 100%. :D

Excellent. Well done x

CD journey. -11.1, -3.5, -2.6, -2, -5.7, -3.8, -2.4

That is an amazing result!!!!

Well done you xxx

it feels good doesn't it? just remember that feeling if your ever tempted!
sian x

Awwwww hun thAts amazing well done u should be so proud of yourself just fab!!!

Well done again really pleased for u ??? xxx

Natasha brilliant first loss, it really spurs you on when it's a whopping amount like that. I've lost almost 3 stone and can see such a difference not only in my clothes but in how I feel generally. I'm so much more energetic and buzz around doing all sorts of things that used to be such an effort. That will be you soon!!

Keep up the good work - well done hun xx

:sigh: Am so hopeless at glugging...gotta try harder!!

Just wanted to wish you good luck with your weighin 2night darling. Xx

Back