Week 1 WI

juju_doll

juju_doll
After a lot of on and off days, weeks and months, i've decided to start back on Cambridge for 4 months on Monday, hopefully lose 5 stone and get down to target for xmas. So keep your fingers crossed and i'm off to enjoy a very food and drink filled weekend before the torture begins!!

good luck hun,you will do it,we can do it together xx

I've just asked to join the team challenge, I'm starting on Monday too, but got night out planned tomorrow. Also read Icemoose newsletters and gave me food for thought, so think I'll be pondering them over weekend. Good luck guys, we know we can do this, just need to stick with it.

He has a link at the bottom of his posts, you can sign up to receive them regularly and he has archive of the 3 he has done so far. I'm off to find the link and I'll post it.

Hi Julia

Just wanted to drop in and say good luck with the restart on Monday!

Thanks for your lovely replies ... I've had my last supper ... it involved Pie and Hotel Chocolat ... less said the better! So i've bought my water, my packs are ready and i'm ready to start. Going to SS for 2 weeks then move up to SS+ depending on how i feel. Trying to look at it as a little project!!! Here's to tomorrow!

Love to have some buddies with me so let's keep each other going!!

Julia xx

Here we go!!! Off to have a muffin and my first litre of water. Yippee!!

Another Team 4 member hear to buddy up with you. Day 1 for me also, had soup and 2 litres water so far and feeling strong. Have a good day.

Well done ladies ... we rock!!

Hi, I'm hopping back on CD today. Feeling good, looking forward to a slimmer healthier me. Good luck everyone! Vx

Hey guys

3 o'clock and I'm still going strong, need to drink some more water, but still a few hours in day left. This is first time in loads of restarts I've got this far, so definitely sticking with it. Hope you are all drinking your water.

Have drunk 2 litres, off to fill up my third. Have had 2 packs, might have another in about an hour. Sometimes i like to get them done and out the way!!!

Back