Week 10 a disapointment :(

debbie125

Well I've lost 1.3/4lb pretty disappointed with that as I've done nothing different been 100% ts so hopefully I'll have a good loss next week :) x

Dont be disappointed, you have done fantastic and its still and loss, your still going in the right direction :)

Yeah true thanks :) its just not as much as I expected to see! :( but your right it's a loss and in the right direction :D x

You have done really well, at least its not a sts or a gain, Well done hopefully you will get a whossh next week :)

Dont get disheartened debbie. You will more than likely have a greater loss next weak. Keep with it as you've done brilliantly.

Thanks for your kind words of encouragement we're bound to have weeks where our bodies say whooo what's goin on! Lol and we have a smaller loss then previous weeks :( so here's to hoping I lose 3lb next week which is what I need to lose each week before my holiday in 8 weeks time :D x

I'm sure you will, looking at your other weeks you have done amazing. It's like you say our bodies just don't want to play ball sometimes but it will catch up with you. Good luck x

Well done :) xx

Don't worry, it will level itself out over the month, stick to it and remember what you have already achieved which is excellent!

Back