Week 10 but new

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by AllyLL, 14 May 2008 Social URL.

1. AllyLL

AllyLL Full Member

Hello,

I have been lurking for a month - having only just figured out that the acivation email for Minimins went straight to my spam box - doh!

You guys have kept me going - even though haven't been posting. LighterlifeClaire - wow to your weight loss! PositiveBetty- your posts are always fun, Corey-rtm king, ..ok I don't know you guys yet but it feels a bit like I do.

I fell off the wagon badly for the first time this weekend and reckon I might have just got back inot ketosis as the hunger is dying down. Oh dear, well two days of hunger will give some motivation not to lapse again!

I'm nearly half way through my weight loss but it seems like a long way to at the moment.

Lost 45lb (BMI 31.3), 50lb to go...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
  4. scousemouse0151

scousemouse0151 soon to be minnie mouse

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.49%)
    Diet:
    slim&save, tried everything in the past,failed expert on them all
    Hi allyll i had the same trouble joining but havnt looked back since, and 45lb is spectacular well done to you keep up the good work

5. bexnkev

bexnkev Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Allyll,Welcome to the forum. Good on ya for getting back on the wagon and look forward to hearing all about your weight loss in the future :)

6. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Ally glad you finally managed to 'get in'! Well done on your losses so far, you're doing really well :)

7. mikey

mikey Silver Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Hi Allyll - I'll look forward to your posts - great weightloss so far - now you are back on it I hope you can make it all the way!

8. AllyLL

AllyLL Full Member

Thanks guys!

9. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

welcome to mini's. Congrats on you weight loss so far and best of luck with the rest :)

becky x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.