Week 10 but new

AllyLL

Hello,

I have been lurking for a month - having only just figured out that the acivation email for Minimins went straight to my spam box - doh!

You guys have kept me going - even though haven't been posting. LighterlifeClaire - wow to your weight loss! PositiveBetty- your posts are always fun, Corey-rtm king, ..ok I don't know you guys yet but it feels a bit like I do.

I fell off the wagon badly for the first time this weekend and reckon I might have just got back inot ketosis as the hunger is dying down. Oh dear, well two days of hunger will give some motivation not to lapse again!

I'm nearly half way through my weight loss but it seems like a long way to at the moment.

Lost 45lb (BMI 31.3), 50lb to go...

Hi allyll i had the same trouble joining but havnt looked back since, and 45lb is spectacular well done to you keep up the good work

Hi Allyll,Welcome to the forum. Good on ya for getting back on the wagon and look forward to hearing all about your weight loss in the future :)

Hi Ally glad you finally managed to 'get in'! Well done on your losses so far, you're doing really well :)

Hi Allyll - I'll look forward to your posts - great weightloss so far - now you are back on it I hope you can make it all the way!

Back