Week 10 Trigger Week - Cheese

Poppysparkle

Silver Member
Not really interested in having cheese - don't get me wrong, I do like it, but it really isn't a problem to me in any way and I have no inclination to eat it currently.

Now, I really loved having breakfast cereal this week - so much easier and enjoyable for breakfast than sugar free jelly (I know!!) and banana, or the scrambled eggs that I had this morning because it's day 7 and I couldn't have it today.

Can I possibly just repeat this trigger week instead of the cheese and continue with the porridge/cereal?? No problems with it in terms of weight or craving more foods, and although my stats in my siggy say I've put on 3lb this week, I don't think that's a true gain as I don't really think that I'd lost 3lb last week either! My scales tell me that I'm maintaining around the exact same weight as I have been for weeks, so not unduly worried here.

I've stuck to the rules so far, but would it really be so bad for me to continue with the cereal this week?

Thanks in advance!

Hiya pops! I don;t know the answer to your question meself. I would run it past your LLC....if you are not a cheese eater by nature, and won;t really be having it in the future, she might advise your to do something differently.

I am not sure about having cereal 2 weeks on the trot this early....cereal is a bit tricky, or was for me. That is what started me really craving carbs. Porridge has been nice, but actual cereal is a bit of a trigger for me.

You are so lucky to not like cheese!! Its the devils food, and I love it!! :D

Let us know what you find out!

Back